- PURPOSE AND HOW HUMAN DESIGN CAN HELP
- MY SECOND SATURN RETURN: A TALE OF LOSS, RESILIENCE, AND JUST GOING WITH IT
- THE SECOND SATURN RETURN AS A SCIENCE FICTION TALE
- THE URANUS OPPOSITION
- QUANTUM ASTROLOGY: THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE COSMOS AND HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ASTROLOGY CHART AND THE HUMAN DESIGN CHART
- MINDFULNESS IN HUMAN DESIGN
- FOLLOW YOUR JOY
- HOW DO I FIND MY PURPOSE?
- HOW CAN I FEEL MORE AT EASE IN THE WORLD?
- ROE v. WADE OVERTURNED: A Profound Inflection Point for a Woman’s Body Sovereignty as Seen through Astrology and Human Design
- SUMMER SOLSTICE 2022 THROUGH THE LENS OF HUMAN DESIGN AND ASTROLOGY: A TIME OF CHANGE AND CHOICE
- DOES MY HUMAN DESIGN CHART SAY
- MONEY AND HUMAN DESIGN
- POSITIVE THINKING AND YOUR HUMAN DESIGN
- SUMMER SOLSTICE 2021 THROUGH THE LENS OF HUMAN DESIGN AND ASTROLOGY: A TIME TO PAUSE, REFLECT, AND RESET
- GAUQUELIN, THE SKEPTICS, AND THE ASTROLOGERS
- HUMAN DESIGN: WHAT IT CAN AND CAN’T TELL YOU
- CAN HUMAN DESIGN IDENTIFY YOUR RIGHT CAREER?
- HUMAN DESIGN: SAME CHART, DIFFERENT SOULS, PART III
Tag Archives: the open heart
Is it possible for someone who identifies with the underdog to have abundance? There’s an assumption in the question that if we place our attention and efforts on giving a helping hand to the underdog (defined here as the disenfranchised, … Continue reading
The lives of good and beautiful souls, that is, those who strive daily for authenticity, accountability and integrity, are nevertheless peppered with disappointment and loss. To have a deeply developed capacity to integrate a broad spectrum of experience does not … Continue reading