- PURPOSE AND HOW HUMAN DESIGN CAN HELP
- MY SECOND SATURN RETURN: A TALE OF LOSS, RESILIENCE, AND JUST GOING WITH IT
- THE SECOND SATURN RETURN AS A SCIENCE FICTION TALE
- THE URANUS OPPOSITION
- QUANTUM ASTROLOGY: THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE COSMOS AND HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ASTROLOGY CHART AND THE HUMAN DESIGN CHART
- MINDFULNESS IN HUMAN DESIGN
- FOLLOW YOUR JOY
- HOW DO I FIND MY PURPOSE?
- HOW CAN I FEEL MORE AT EASE IN THE WORLD?
- ROE v. WADE OVERTURNED: A Profound Inflection Point for a Woman’s Body Sovereignty as Seen through Astrology and Human Design
- SUMMER SOLSTICE 2022 THROUGH THE LENS OF HUMAN DESIGN AND ASTROLOGY: A TIME OF CHANGE AND CHOICE
- DOES MY HUMAN DESIGN CHART SAY
- MONEY AND HUMAN DESIGN
- POSITIVE THINKING AND YOUR HUMAN DESIGN
- SUMMER SOLSTICE 2021 THROUGH THE LENS OF HUMAN DESIGN AND ASTROLOGY: A TIME TO PAUSE, REFLECT, AND RESET
- GAUQUELIN, THE SKEPTICS, AND THE ASTROLOGERS
- HUMAN DESIGN: WHAT IT CAN AND CAN’T TELL YOU
- CAN HUMAN DESIGN IDENTIFY YOUR RIGHT CAREER?
- HUMAN DESIGN: SAME CHART, DIFFERENT SOULS, PART III
Tag Archives: self love
Before we can feel at ease with the world we need to feel at ease with ourselves. Being at ease with self involves feeling physically well, emotionally balanced, and intellectually engaged. Being at ease with self involves accepting oneself as … Continue reading
IT’S NO USE! This remark comes from grief, from loss, from failure to change things so that life is better. Perhaps you feel that you’ve lost so much you can never fully recover. Perhaps you are resigned to things as … Continue reading