- THE URANUS OPPOSITION
- QUANTUM ASTROLOGY: THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE COSMOS AND HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ASTROLOGY CHART AND THE HUMAN DESIGN CHART
- MINDFULNESS IN HUMAN DESIGN
- FOLLOW YOUR JOY
- HOW DO I FIND MY PURPOSE?
- HOW CAN I FEEL MORE AT EASE IN THE WORLD?
- ROE v. WADE OVERTURNED: A Profound Inflection Point for a Woman’s Body Sovereignty as Seen through Astrology and Human Design
- SUMMER SOLSTICE 2022 THROUGH THE LENS OF HUMAN DESIGN AND ASTROLOGY: A TIME OF CHANGE AND CHOICE
- DOES MY HUMAN DESIGN CHART SAY
- MONEY AND HUMAN DESIGN
- POSITIVE THINKING AND YOUR HUMAN DESIGN
- SUMMER SOLSTICE 2021 THROUGH THE LENS OF HUMAN DESIGN AND ASTROLOGY: A TIME TO PAUSE, REFLECT, AND RESET
- GAUQUELIN, THE SKEPTICS, AND THE ASTROLOGERS
- HUMAN DESIGN: WHAT IT CAN AND CAN’T TELL YOU
- CAN HUMAN DESIGN IDENTIFY YOUR RIGHT CAREER?
- HUMAN DESIGN: SAME CHART, DIFFERENT SOULS, PART III
- IN THESE TIMES
- JUNE SOLSTICE 2020 AND THE RING OF FIRE SOLAR ECLIPSE THROUGH THE LENS OF ASTROLOGY AND HUMAN DESIGN: THE GREAT RESET
- GETTING BACK YOUR MOJO
Tag Archives: being authentic
HONORING WHERE YOU ARE
It is important to honor what aligns with you and to follow what feels right. Even if it doesn’t inspire anyone. What is important is for you to honor your energy. Continue reading
Posted in Transformation Tagged being, being authentic, being in the moment, being with what is, self-awareness, transformation 2 Comments
NO INDIVIDUAL INSURANCE PLAN WILL COVER THIS KIND OF THING
The title of this article is inspired by a statement Liza Long made in her post of December 16, 2012 at gawker.com, “I am Adam Lanza’s mother. No insurance plan will cover this kind of thing.” In a lyrical and … Continue reading
Posted in Transformation Tagged acceptance, being, being authentic, sharing yourself, transformation 1 Comment
HOW MUCH IS YOUR SOUL WORTH?
This conversation is a continuation of a previous discussion titled Are You Living Life Too Small?. In that essay, I challenged the notion that living a “small” life is indicative of not living your purpose. In this reflection, I address … Continue reading
ARE YOU LIVING LIFE TOO SMALL?
I These days I hear a great deal about living life too small. I have come across it again and again, mostly from the plethora of coaches and mentors for those seeking to find their purpose. The question, “Are you … Continue reading