- THE URANUS OPPOSITION
- QUANTUM ASTROLOGY: THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE COSMOS AND HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ASTROLOGY CHART AND THE HUMAN DESIGN CHART
- MINDFULNESS IN HUMAN DESIGN
- FOLLOW YOUR JOY
- HOW DO I FIND MY PURPOSE?
- HOW CAN I FEEL MORE AT EASE IN THE WORLD?
- ROE v. WADE OVERTURNED: A Profound Inflection Point for a Woman’s Body Sovereignty as Seen through Astrology and Human Design
- SUMMER SOLSTICE 2022 THROUGH THE LENS OF HUMAN DESIGN AND ASTROLOGY: A TIME OF CHANGE AND CHOICE
- DOES MY HUMAN DESIGN CHART SAY
- MONEY AND HUMAN DESIGN
- POSITIVE THINKING AND YOUR HUMAN DESIGN
- SUMMER SOLSTICE 2021 THROUGH THE LENS OF HUMAN DESIGN AND ASTROLOGY: A TIME TO PAUSE, REFLECT, AND RESET
- GAUQUELIN, THE SKEPTICS, AND THE ASTROLOGERS
- HUMAN DESIGN: WHAT IT CAN AND CAN’T TELL YOU
- CAN HUMAN DESIGN IDENTIFY YOUR RIGHT CAREER?
- HUMAN DESIGN: SAME CHART, DIFFERENT SOULS, PART III
- IN THESE TIMES
- JUNE SOLSTICE 2020 AND THE RING OF FIRE SOLAR ECLIPSE THROUGH THE LENS OF ASTROLOGY AND HUMAN DESIGN: THE GREAT RESET
- GETTING BACK YOUR MOJO
Tag Archives: authentic living
UNEMPLOYMENT, KARMA, AND WHAT IS
These are facts – job loss and long periods of unemployment are experienced by millions in this country, and not just once. It can happen, unbelievably, over and over. I personally have experienced layoffs multiple times, and so far there … Continue reading
Posted in Being With What Is, Transformation Tagged acceptance, animal abuse, authentic living, being in the moment, being with what is, cruelty to animals, financial devastation, getting fired, jobless, joblessness, karma, pandemic, soul intentions, soul purpose, spiritual implications of unemployment, surrender, unemployed, unemployment 12 Comments
GETTING BACK YOUR GRACE: CONNECTING TO YOUR ORIGINAL WHOLENESS DESPITE ACTS OF TERRORISM
Carry on my wayward son There’ll be peace when you are done Lay your weary head to rest Don’t you cry no more Carry on, you will always remember Carry on, nothing equals the splendor The center lights around your … Continue reading
Posted in Transformation Tagged acceptance, authentic living, being in the moment, being with what is, soul intentions, soul purpose, surrender 11 Comments
HOW MUCH IS YOUR SOUL WORTH?
This conversation is a continuation of a previous discussion titled Are You Living Life Too Small?. In that essay, I challenged the notion that living a “small” life is indicative of not living your purpose. In this reflection, I address … Continue reading
ARE YOU LIVING LIFE TOO SMALL?
I These days I hear a great deal about living life too small. I have come across it again and again, mostly from the plethora of coaches and mentors for those seeking to find their purpose. The question, “Are you … Continue reading