- THE QUEST FOR RIGHT VOCATION
- WINTER SOLSTICE 2019 THROUGH THE LENS OF ASTROLOGY AND HUMAN DESIGN: HONOR WHO YOU WERE AND WHO YOU ARE BECOMING
- WHAT IS IN YOUR SOUL CONTRACT?
- FALL EQUINOX 2019 THROUGH THE LENS OF ASTROLOGY AND HUMAN DESIGN: A TIME TO REMEMBER AND TO COMMIT
- HONORING WHERE YOU ARE
- I BELIEVE IN YOU
- LET GO AND BE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR LIFE
- WELCOME TO YOUR HERO’S JOURNEY
- THE JOB OF CONSCIOUSNESS
- IT’S NO USE!
- UNEMPLOYMENT, KARMA, AND WHAT IS
- WORKSHEET ON HOW TO IDENTIFY YOUR SOUL’S PURPOSE
- SPIRITUAL DNA – AN INTRODUCTION
- HUMAN DESIGN: SAME CHART, DIFFERENT SOULS, PART II
- HOW CAN I FIND MY SOUL’S PURPOSE?
- HUMAN DESIGN: SAME CHART, DIFFERENT SOULS, PART I
- FINDING YOUR LIFE PURPOSE
- HOW TO NAVIGATE THE PAIN OF DEEP DISAPPOINTMENT, LOSS AND BETRAYAL
- GETTING BACK YOUR GRACE: CONNECTING TO YOUR ORIGINAL WHOLENESS DESPITE ACTS OF TERRORISM
- WHEN YOU’RE GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP GOING
Tag Archives: Reflector
Fall is a season of remembering. We are reminded that life is always moving forward, that everything changes, and that we cannot hold on to anything forever. Our memories of what once was are now especially poignant. If it is nothing else, Fall is the time to remember that we cannot take anything for granted. Continue reading